- git (Bitbucket / GitHub / Gitlab) allows us to use code versioning so that we can guarantee safe and precise evolution of your project.
- vagrant / ansible / docker allow us to create reproducible virtual development environments, and to create a safe deploy system for production server(s).
A successful software develoment project cannot be achieved without applying some agile methodologies. In details:
- we use a Kanban (usually on Trello) to have a clear progress status
- we work in Sprints (development sessions of 1-2 weeks) to define targets that are both realistic and quick to achieve
- we create a testing stage so that features can be published and tested as quickly as possible
- we organize frequent short meetings