We maintain complex code
New technologies or team changes can quickly result in orphan projects. Existing software becomes shelved, forgotten, or underutilized.
At Refactory, we don’t abandon existing software. We like working on existing code. In fact, we specialize in it.
Our base service is focused on monitoring and support only and starts at € 200 / month.
- An external monitoring system is activated, which promptly sends us a notification in case the system becomes unreachable.
- An internal monitoring system is activated, which promptly sends us a notification in case of exceptions or other serious errors in the code.
- A support tracker is activated, which immediately notifies us upon receiving a report.
- As part of the service, an initial assessment is carried out for any reported malfunction. If the assessment indeed reveals an actual bug (programming error), the correction is also covered; any other circumstances need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Our advanced service includes updates and optimization and starts at € 600 / month
- Periodically (at least once every quarter), the availability of new versions of the framework/language is checked, and the relevant update is performed.
- Periodically (at least once every quarter), a code review and cleanup session is conducted following the latest best practices: replacing deprecated functions, code formatting, and removing obsolete code.
Have a question for us?
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.