Your remote development career at Refactory
Are you looking for a remote development job that allows you to work from anywhere in the world? Look no further! Refactory offers positions in a fully remote work environment. Our team is highly skilled in a range of technologies, including Symfony, Vue.js, Yii, TypeScript, AWS.
This is what we have to offer:
- Fully remote: no office, no hybrid. We offer you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home or any location of your choice. Say goodbye to daily commutes and hello to work-life balance.
- Long running projects: Refactory is not technically a product company but we usually work on any project for a long time; that allows us to make a difference. We monitor, refactor, optimize and watch as the project improves and creates value for our customers.
Here’s how our selection process works:
- Application: you can submit your application through our careers page; make sure to highlight your desires and expectations.
- First interview: if your application is selected, you’ll have a 30 minutes non-technical video call with our CEO where you get to know a bit more about Refactory and you can tell us a bit more about you.
- Live coding session: if the first interview succeeds, you’ll be part of a 60 minutes live coding session with our CEO and our CTO where you share your screen and we work together through a simple exercise.
Refactory is always on the lookout for talented developers to join our remote team. Our commitment to remote work is our contribution to your well being and to the environment. Get in touch and it may end up to be your smartest move yet!